While traveling through India a few years ago, I kept encountering cauliflower and curry dishes everywhere! When I returned home, I was eager to keep up with my new found love of Indian food. In this dip, you get a burst of Indian flavor in every bite!
Indian Cauliflower Dip (Paleo)
1 head of cauliflower
2 cups carrots, chopped into 1 inch pieces
2 tbsp avocado oil
2 tsp curry powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt
1/3 cup olive oil
2/3 cup vegetable broth
3 tbsp lemon juice
Garnish: dried parsley
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Combine cauliflower, carrots, avocado oil, curry powder, cinnamon, cumin, salt, and pepper in a bowl and toss together.
3) Transfer to a baking pan and roast in the oven (place on shelf closest to heat) for 15 minutes.
4) Take out, stir veggies, and place back in the oven for another 15 minutes.
5) Take out and transfer veggies to a food processor.
6) Add in olive oil, vegetable broth, and lemon juice. Blend until desired smoothness.
7) Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with parsley before serving (optional).